Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

Bye Bye Winter Blues!

The weather is starting to warm up and it's been absolutely blissful. I can't wait until I am able to furnish my back porch and get my yard landscaped. I took Patches for a walk the other day and it was actually warm :) Like - short sleeves, flip flop, wipe the brow warm!

I am contemplating visiting my mother this Summer down in Florida but I am on the fence for a few reasons. Finances - obviously. I just dislike flying. The entire process is tedious of packing, getting to the airport, sitting in those tiny seats made for skinny people, landing, sleeping in a place that is NOT my bed and then doing it all over again to come home. But - most importantly - I have a dog now and I don't know if I want to leave her in a Kennel for a week. How much would THAT cost and how would I get her there and such. So, we'll see.

The last few weeks have been pretty enjoyable. I've done a couple social things and am meeting a new girl this Thursday for Wings and Beer. I am trying to make little changes in my life to bring on more happiness and so far, so good :)

I have to get back to work,
Until Later.
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment