I am so looking forward to Spring and Summer, for obvious reasons but als0 - it will be lovely not to have cold fingers all the time!
My grand parents just left for home. It was nice to see them. They arrived on Sunday and brought along their Foster Child and their dogs. The entire dog thing didn't go so well :( My little Patches is an absolute Angel but she does not enjoy the company of other dogs. She ended up attacking one of my grand father's pooches. Not happy times.
In this cyber world that I'm far too invested in, there's been some really pitiful displays of humanity. It got me down for awhile and I had a tough time dealing with it. While it still stings, I'm at least recognizing that some people are truly pathetic. Undeserving. And just plain pitiful.
I don't hold anger for these people, I have nothing but pity. Because truly, falsify everything and anything about people who don't know, like or care for you? It's not going to change anything. The more vile and putrid the words, don't make them any more true. Actions will always speak louder than words. So to those who are busying themselves with the hate - I forgive you. Whether you accept my forgiveness or not, is your prerogative but I forgive you anyway.
Men. Or Boys I should say. Seriously.
Nevermind I can't be bothered. :)
In HAPPY News!
It's my best friend's birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!
I admire and adore you - I send my warmest wishes for an amazing day and year! Much Love!
Shan-Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment