Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello Jello!

I've been MIA - I know. I've always found it challenging to be dedicated to Blogging, especially when I have no life and very few, if any, people read my ramblings =)

My last entry I mentioned one of my goals being to furnish my back deck - well I did :) I'd still like a couple tall plants for each corner but I've yet to decide if I am going to invest in those just yet. There's also a BBQ in the other corner that wasn't assembled at the time this photo was taken.
The yard isn't landscaped but it's growing some semblance of grass. I've had too many other things to consider before spending more money or upgrading the house. My life's been kind of interesting these last couple months and there's potential for some big change. I'll know more in about a week.

All I can say is, "Does this look like a place that could be called "Home"...?

Shan
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment