Doesn't it though? I positively SUCK at keeping a blog. Back in my Toronto-Days, I was all over this medium or self expression but now ... not so much.
I think if my life were exciting, I may be inclined to post more than once a quarter but alas - it's not and I don't. I'm not going to bore you with a run-down of what's occurred over the past few months - mostly because the only things worth talking about involve family-drama and it's really lack-luster in terms of enjoyment.
The thing that's been on my mind most recently has been the ever elusive "love". I just absolutely, totally and completely hate Valentines Day because I've never truly experienced that day as it was intended. I've been basically single for every one of my 29 Valentines on this earth and when I wasn't - it wasn't remarkably memorable by any stretch of the imagination. I realize the day is 100% commerical and developed for the consumer who can never quench their thirst to - well - consume. But the romantic in me still wishes someone, somewhere, someday would make this holiday at least less than miserable. Eh? Yeah.
I was rambling on about something else but deleted it because I was putting myself to sleep. Speaking of sleep - I think I'm going to go get some. I'll try to keep this blog thing going.
So Mr. Right - if you're out there ... HOLLA!
Shan-Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment