Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Arrogance - Me No Likey

I think most people on this planet were born with a certain gift, even if they don't realize it. The ability to write, sing, draw, dance, empathize, create, invent. To be an athlete, have determination, integrity, spontaneity, perseverance, imagination and oh how the list goes on.

That's wonderful. Great!

What's not so fantastic is when those gifted individuals exclaim to the world, every chance they get, just how talented they are. I think it should be mandatory, at birth, to learn the value of humility. I think a gift is much more valuable when others see it in you without any assistance.

Seriously. Being humble is cool.

Being arrogant - is not.

The End.
S.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Well said :) I so agree with that one. Hmmmm wondering what spurred this post? :P I gotta give you a call soon :) Maybe Monday morning I'll give you a call so we can catch up ;) Will you be about then? I'm also going to send you out some distance Reiki tonight to see if I can't help you with that pain. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well trying a bit right now but generally i think it works better if i run it at night when it's quiet. ie without the two year old chasing me :P lol :)

    ReplyDelete