I deleted my last entry (for those who read it) because it was boring and typographically embarrassing! I don't think I covered much other than saying I spent Father's Day with the family and likely commented on my love life (in a vague, lack-there-of manner of course).
Also, Photo-time!
But we had to see Dad...
So we tried again...
Traci's eyes were closed, my mouth was open and hair was flying, my brother looks half stoned and my father looks pissed - but it's acceptable :) Getting this bunch to pose for one photo was quite the feat, I wasn't going to risk a third.
If you over-look the absolutely craptastic weather - it was a nice and enjoyable day. And all I can is ... I miss my Dad. :( He's not far away geographically but a wedge has been placed before us and we're making the best of a bad situation.
This weekend I had a mini vacation from work and went to camp. I was hoping to bask in the rays of the glorious sunshine but that didn't happen. Know why?
This is why! This was my view all weekend. Camp is on an island but usually there's land on the horizon. :(I still had a good and relaxing time. I slept a lot. I read a lot. I thought a lot. Thinking can get a woman into trouble.
I usually like trouble though ;)
Random Camp Photos :)


:))))))))))))))) The pics are awesome and you always make me smile when you write :))))) Sucks that it was foggy all week for you on your vacation but cool that you got time to relax. You cracked me up when you said too much time to think can get a woman into trouble lol :))) Hope you're having a good day today! Big Hugs
ReplyDelete