Life, especially Love is a never-ending roller coaster. I don't like rollercoasters. At all.
But I would never, in a million years, get off this ride. While the lows are frightening, the highs are so incredibly rewarding and worth all the ups and downs. The experiences, the personal growth, the smiles, tears of happiness and overwhelming feelings of pure and utter joy make it all worthwhile. Caring for someone ... and seeing them smile because of something you did, fills up your heart to the point where spontaneous combustion is a definite possibility. Well - perhaps not so spontaneous.
This past year and a half has been an incredible struggle. I had my heart shattered into about a million pieces and I never thought I would, could or even should recover. I never thought finding happiness again would even be an option. Well it is. Maybe this ride will be short lived, maybe I'll end up with another broken heart. Maybe, Maybe, Maybe... Maybe it'll end up okay.
I'm just gonna sit tight on this roller coaster, throw my hands up in the air, scream to the heavens and enjoy the ride. Wish me luck...
Peace and Possum Grease <--- Stolen from a Pal =)
Shan-Out!
Well hey , I guess I can comment on your roller coaster..I don't enjoy them at all...but the type you describe can be fun!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I have no blog I can read yours chicka
and yep love the Peace and Possom grease :)
I got sexcited just seeing you two in the same pic!
ReplyDelete