If you had told me even five years ago that *I* would become part of the latest climbing statistic of people who found love online - I would have laughed. Hard. I disagreed with the internet and everything it represented when it came to romance and relationships.
My how the tables have turned...
The Beginning of Us
Like most evenings before slumber I was tightly tucked away in bed with my laptop talking to my friend Vikki. I had recently sang a duet with Chad and had her listen as I filled her IM box with mindless ramblings about my infatuation with him. I know that seems like a strong word but I can't find another that justifies the emotion at the time. I had tried and tried to ignore whatever my attraction was to him but I was never successful. Boy, am I glad.
What happened that night changed my life - and Chad's - forever. Half jokingly, I told Vikki to send Chad a message saying, quite simply "You should love Vella, K that's all. Bye" (My nickname is Novella on there for those of you wondering - Hence Chadella!) Well much to my surprise - she sent exactly that message and got the ball rolling to what would soon become - the rest of my life. To Vikki, I will be forever grateful.
Chad poured his heart out to me that night and has continued to do so ever since. He was now entirely single and while showed some continued weariness to the distance thing - decided he was interested in trying to decipher this feeling or connection that we both were never quite able to shake...
And that - is how the Fairytale of "Us" began...
And what a beginning it was.
To Be Continued...
to cute I like Stories and this one seems sooooo yummy lmao
ReplyDeletebet I know what happens next..............lol
:))))))))))))) I'm soooooo excited for you guys :))) Told ya it'd come round for you ;) Very happy to see you so happy. Many many blessings to the both of you in your new lives together :)) Big Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi baby
ReplyDelete