I have no idea but smiles have been few and far between today.
Why is it we allow other people (especially men)to influence our moods so significantly? I should be stronger. But I'm not ... I'm weak and confused and scared but trying so very hard to remain optimistic.
I feel very, very alone today. I haven't felt this alone in a long, long time. This is kind of day where you find comfort only in your tears... because they're the one thing that ensures you that you're still alive.
You can't feel pain and loneliness if you're not alive and well, right?
The weather doesn't help either and it's scientifically proven that atmosphere drastically alters a persons frame of mind. Needless to say, the skies are grey, clouds are thick, air is humid - almost rancid - and the rain is ever-present.
Maybe tomorrow will be better. Maybe tomorrow the sun will shine. Maybe tomorrow I will smile.
The only thing I know for damn sure - is that I am in need of some serious clarity. I want it, I crave and I deserve it.
Enough of this bullshit.
Shan - Out.
*shots the hell outta you wif muh rainbow gun*
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like Rainbows :)
ReplyDelete