Sunday, June 14, 2009

Don't test the depth of the water with both feet...

Welcome One, Welcome All ...

It's been a long time since I've ventured into the world of blogging. Since my life was less than exciting and I never had anything to talk about - my blog reflected that. It took a natural downward spiral and evaporated into oblivion. But alas - I am back to attack like a Daddy Mac! (No sweet clue what that meant but it rhymed and I was feeling poetic.)

My biggest concern is quite simple: My life is more boring than ever so what useless jargon I'll fill these pages with is beyond me - but - happy reading Suckers!!!

Daily Run-Down: I actually slept in, so that was a joyous way to start my day. However, it quickly turned sour as soon as I sat my ass down at the computer. Nothing I care to get into at the moment though because I'm still in a reflective state and refuse to dwell on other people's issues.

I've got a work-out under my belt and enjoyed the outdoors for a little while. I also had the biggest craving known to man for breakfast, so I ventured to the store and purchased sausage, hashbrowns, bread, chocolate milk, cheese and eggs and I am about to fry me up grease, fat and cholesterol!!!

Be Good...
Or Be Good At It...
Shan - Out!

1 comment: