Monday, February 8, 2010

Merry Patches!

Introducing: Merry Patches!

This is my newest love! Last entry gave a brief run-down of her history. I wasn't sure what to expect, if she'd like me, what condition she would be in, etc., But - I am beyond thrilled to announce that she is FANTABULOUS! Cute, well behaved, affectionate. Just perfect! :)

Since she was found on Christmas day, she was named Merry. However, due to obvious reasons, I think she looks more like a Patches, so I've coined her "Merry Patches" !!! The name has the "Mary Poppings" ring to it :)

We have both adapted really quite well. Better than I
could have imagined. Her only 'interesting' habit is she's developed a food relocation pr
ogramme, where she has this tendency to remove her food bowl from it's tray and take it into the living room :) Which would be fine if during the process the food didn't end up ALL over the floor!

Anyways - BLISS!

Shan-Out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your latest family member. I love that you did that. It's like...sniff tear worthy.

    ReplyDelete