Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alcohol is the Devil

I am so hung-over from last night, it's disgusting. What an entire waste of a day.

I went to the movies and seen Harry Potter. Well... most of it. I had to sleep during a portion of it and yes --- I 'had' to. My head was pounding so hard, it was either that or leave. The movie was mediocre. I realize that films can't cover the entire content of a book but they just left out or skimmed over so so so so many details. Meh.

My plan was to hit the gym afterward but upon exiting the mall, I was encompassed by hoards of people carrying multi-coloured flags and leis (Also commonly referred to as 'rainbows'). Seems there was a Pride Prade today which blocked the entire street and then some. Totally screwed up my plans because I had no clue where to go to catch a bus. Couldn't they have been proud another day? ;) LOL! So I just took a stroll through the Public Gardens and walked home.

Tomorrow is the gym. Tonight is sleep.

Current Mood: I've got a gut feeling that I was mislead and lied to by someone who I thought cared about me. I'm just toally unimpressed and hope Karma's a bitch to them.

Shan-Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment